Last week I return from Colorado. Every time I go I seem to learn some valuable lessons.
Some great friends of mine offered me their car so I could save money on renting one. I flew into Denver and had to drive to Colorado Springs for meetings. Since I'd never actually driven in Denver before, had no GPS technology or many detailed maps of any kind, I got turned around pretty quickly. Freaking out that I was lost and would never make it to the Springs, I ended up going in a big circle until I happened upon the correct exit (by luck and the reassurance of said friends). I feel like that's where I'm at in life. Circling around, not really sure what path to take, with a vague idea of where I'm going and when I'll actually get there. Transitions are scary because you never know exactly where or when you will end up. That insecurity can be an exciting adventure or a frightening unknown or maybe a combination of the two.
No comments:
Post a Comment