Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Learning to dance
Rotations are like learning to dance with a partner you've never meet. You may know a few steps, but you have to follow their lead. You may end up stepping on each others toes and bumping heads in the process. You may not even know the steps and have to learn as you go. Then the tune changes and you must pick up a new rhythm. Swing with the flow and new pace. Often I feel as if I'm tripping things up and falling flat. Some days I seem to finally get it and at last it clicks. I'm dancing - trying to look good - keep a smile on. It wears you out and makes you sweat. I hope I'll find a good partner to continue to dance with for many years once my scheduled lessons are over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment