Monday, November 12, 2012
My catching skills tested
Today I got a call about a women in labor. With my history of missing deliveries, I rushed to get there. But it was more of a hurry up and wait sort of day. Finally later in the afternoon, baby made his appearance, I was close enough that my catching skills were tested. Boy are those little people slippery when they come out. It was pretty special. It was also amazing that this lady was laboring without any drugs. Not something you see everyday. A great way to cap off the end of my women's health/family practice rotation this week. Next week I return to the Milwaukee area where I will begin in the ER. It should be quite the change of pace and will be interesting to see what sorts of things I encounter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment