Monday, March 1, 2010

Let me hear your voice

Attention blog readers:
I would really like some feedback. This is my shameless plea for you to participate.
What do you want to hear more of: my ministry? my daily life? Argentina in general?
Do you want to see more pictures? More posts? Something else?
I'd like to do my best to cater to your interests. So please chime in with some comments! Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to hear more about the ministry and how you are seeing God use you in the lives of others :-D

Valerie Leaver said...

more ministry would be good. I'd like to know who you've been talking to and if you ever lead someone to Jesus by talking. what God is teaching you. daily life would be peachy, but I'd also like to know about Argentina. all those crazy foods. :) I'd also like to know how you are doing personally. but I guess you can just email me too. :)